Thursday, November 2, 2017

Top of the Class

Two recent injuries--a bum knee and, subsequently, a low back spasm--have me doing more from the great comfort of my bed.  I joined Eni Oken's Art Club and have been working my way through several of her classes.  I really liked the classes on tangling letters and words, which can be combined with the shading little details information.  I can't wait to see how these new techniques affect my practice. If you are looking for an easy and relatively affordable way to expand your Zentangle practice, especially if there isn't a CZT nearby, I highly recommend her videos and ebooks.

Here are some pages from my sketchbook as I worked through the lessons.

Shading Tiny Details

Fractalized Tangles

Tangled Words

Tangled Initials

Radial Zendalas

No comments:

Post a Comment