Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Ending November Early

With the holidays and other events filling up the last weeks of November, I combined several tangles from the November challenges #Gratitangles and #Giveatangle2017 into the same tile.  Some I like, others not as much.  Even though I practice Zentangle most days, I am more or less mindful and meditative depending on the day.  Today, in combining 15 tangles (and forgetting one) in one tile, I lost concentration, made a mistake in setting down the basis of beeline, and was then frustrated.  I rushed the rest of the tangles and shading, giving up on the idea of a "perfect" tile.  Ah, perfect is the enemy of good.  I forget the "no mistakes" mantra of the Zentangle community.  It's a practice.  One I definitely need.

Day 18-21: pokeleaf, bales, fengle, flourish

Day 18-21: phroz, mooka, huggins, Bronx cheer

Day 22: ta-da and fandango


Day 23-30:   With drupe, amphora, zinger, rixty, laced, cruffle, benumber, cubine, viaduct, 'nzeppel, (incorrectly started) beeline, JJ, golven, purk, and chainlink. 


No comments:

Post a Comment