Thursday, July 5, 2018

My New Tangle: NATHEA



At a friend's lake house for a summer party, I spotted this pattern draped across a chair.



I was inspired and spent the next several days playing with the pattern.

  


Until it became NATHEA!

The template is coprighted by Tangle Patterns.com, where I'll be submitting this soon.

This is an organic tangle that can also be adapted for a grid or even border.  I leave the inside of the tangle empty in the step-out so that you can add your own patterns to the middle; I've tried orbs, petals, lines, and auras.  I hope people will find many possibilities in this tangle.



With more practice, I think a grid of Nathea can become a meta-tangle with hearts--NATHEARTS!


The non-representational name is a combination of the names of my twins, who turn into teenagers next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment