Thursday, October 25, 2018

#InktoberTangles 2018

I'm participating in another challenge, Stephanie Jennifer's Inktober Tangles 2018, one of the Zentangle versions of the popular Inktober drawing challenge.  I did it last year, too.  This time around, I've been doing my "tiles" in my Tangle-A-Day calendar.  It's a great place to keep everything together, but I have noticed that it doesn't take the ink the same way a Fabriano paper tile does and, in consequence, I find myself a bit sloppy; it's also hard for me to shade so I've been experimenting with shading with markers.  I think the larger .08 microns work better than the .01s, creates a steadier line.  In all, I imagine it's more me than the calendar. 

Less than a week of the challenge to go, and then it'll be time for all of the Thanksgiving-themed gratitude challenges!









No comments:

Post a Comment